Hotfix and addition patch now available
- Fixed “_props” error – Was linked to KS-23 not generating properly, removed KS-23 from loadouts temporarily
- Updated Gunsmith quests and quest text (by PieShade, ty ty) !
- Fixed size of weapon parts
- Starting Profile overhauls (More details to come at the bottom of post)
- Added helmet expansion into bot loadouts
- Faction Version of Shturman – Shturman now has chance for different/more gear
- Small SMGs can now fit into holster slot! MP-9, MP-9N, MP5-K, MP7A1, MP7A2, PP-9, PP-91 Kedr, PP-91 Kedr-B, PP-21
- THICC items and THICC weapons cases reverted back to normal
- Docs case changed to 3×3, 3×3
- Ammo case – removed one row of storage
- Grenade case changed to 4×4, 4×4
- Icase reverted back to normal – Keytool size change to 5×5, 5×5
- Lucky Scav junkbox – Reverted size back to normal with addition of 6×6 storage for gas tanks
- Medcase – Added 2 additional rows to middle storage areas. Changes to what can go where, morphine can now only go in injector slot, cms and surgical kit can now go in kit section.
- Money case changed to 5×5, 8×8 – 5×5 section only holds money, 8×8 holds bit coins, GP coins, and trade tokens
- Mr. Holodilnick thermobag – Size decreased to 8×8, 4×4
- Weapon case – slightly reduced – Can now hold 6×2 (extra long assault rifle), four 5×2 (4 normal assault rifles), and 6×1 (extra long sniper slot)
- Edge of darkness – All normal but removed all the junk/weird placement of items by BSG
- Do people actually use Left behind and prepare to escape??
- Standard Edition is replaced by “Nightmare” – Extremely small stash, half HP, 35,000 rubles, $250 USD, unable to use secured containers, and more (This mode is still WIP, more features to come!)